Republican Walt Smith is Fighting for Us
Dripping Springs businessman Walt Smith runs a consulting firm that helps non-profits and job creators cut through government red tape.
Walt served in the Bush Administration and founded Texans United for Hunting and Fishing Rights, which successfully amended the Texas Constitution to protect hunting, fishing, and private property rights. His experience also includes serving as CEO and CFO of two agricultural trade associations.
Walt will fight for...
- Lower property taxes
- Safer roads and highways
- Top quality public safety
- Conservative budgets
- Strong local businesses
Walt is active in our community...
- Dripping Springs Education Foundation Board of Directors
- “Lion of the Year,” Dripping Springs Lion’s Club
- Dripping Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Christmas on Mercer Fundraising Chairman
- Convention Delegate for Hays County Republican Party